Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Count Down Blues....

With just less than 4 months left to go until the big day, team Lambert/Stambler are chugging away at the tedious little details.

Invitations, Ordered! Let me tell ya, paper is not cheap. Honeymoon, booked! Hair, Make-up, done. Table numbers, seating chart, decor, florist, and shoes… Check! This circus is really starting to come around. Most people call this “crunch time” I am referring to it as diet and gym time! The details (dresses, invites, custom napkins, flowers etc.) will all be taken care of.

I can honestly say I am not stressed out, just sad.  It hit me, in just a few short months, our wedding will be here and over before I know it. The big day, tying the knot, sealing the deal, ball and chain. The one day you look forward to all of your life is actually happening…and  SOON! I am so excited to celebrate with our friends and family but sad that as soon as the weekend is over I have nothing to look forward to except,  getting fat, having a baby…. and oh yeah, my husband! Kidding, I have a lot to look forward to, just not a day where the world revolves me (joking again).

I’m going to be that crazy person who will try and wear her wedding dress again, or at least keep it in my closet to look at/ try on once in a while. Its not even in and I already dread only being able to wear it once.  All of my moms hard work, hand sewing, sentimental touches will all be a memory. Its crazy to realize that a year and a half worth of planning will be over in four months.

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment