Thursday, June 25, 2015

Suits on Suits.....

It has been an interesting couple of weeks for us here at the Lambert/Stambler wedding headquarters. But, we have gotten a lot done.
One of the biggest challenges thus far was the suits for the boys. I had three simple qualifications; the right color grey, a good price, and of course, it had to fit Matt. Simple right? NOPE ! Finding a suit I liked, decently priced was challenging within itself. Never mind finding a suit that fit Matt, and 10 other guys. Three of which are behemoths, and the rest, well, they would all fit perfectly into a slim fit suit.
I shopped for months, purchased multiple suits for Matt to try on, ultimately returning every single one.  I thought Macy’s would be a perfect place to buy them. The boys would be able to order them online, their sales and discounts are always great, plus they have a large selection of styles.
NOTE: to any bride looking for groomsmens suits, it is much harder than you’d think. Once I would find a color I liked that was on sale and Matt found time to try it on, the sale was over and we were back to square one!
I finally decided on one suit and waited for it to go on sale.  Unfortunately, the sale happened just days before the boys went on their “man-cation” ie. Bachelor party.  
I have to say, I was impressed. Matt sent out an email with the link and information. Within two days almost all the boys had ordered their suits! That’s 11 boys in total, from Texas, MA , Miami, and NY.
With that aspect taken care of we have moved on to the “little things” Like rings, programs, hotel bags, favors, sending out invitations, menu for the boat Sunday, hair, makeup, and oh yeah my dress….  We have quite the month ahead of us!
 
-Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment